24 Jan Finance Manager – Manufacturing
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are working with a well established manufacturing Company based in Wrexham Industrial Estate. This role is reporting to the Finance & Operations Controller. Our Client is looking for a qualified finance manager who is on a trajectory path in their career. This role is responsible for 2 sites, and the management of 2 direct reports and a team of several in finance across the two sites. This role will include travel once every couple of weeks to their site a couple of hours drive away.
Our Client would also prefer the successful incumbent to have worked within manufacturing using a ERP system previously.
Role responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for the full P&L management of two larger legal entities
- This role will be the key interaction between the leadership and management teams for both businesses, to help steer the business
- Ensure the key functions meet the organisations financial objectives including profitability, margin, cost, legal and statutory principles
- Continuous process improvement across all areas of the P&L, influencing and challenging both the leadership and management teams if required
- Partner with non-finance department heads to ensure they operate within budget terms (margin/cost/added value)
- Responsible for budgeting and strategic planning direction, and review to ensure the information produced aids the long term direction of the business
- Management of the finance teams across both sites, with their continued development including appraisals, motivation and support to encourage a high performing finance team ensuring that everyone is aligned
- Collaborate with Senior Stakeholders across the wider business to provide financial support on new business opportunities
- Forecast and manage departmental budgets
- Responsible for the management of UK Tax and Insurance
- Ensure compliance with local and group statutory and regulatory requirements
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified, ideally degree educated
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years experience having worked within a manufacturing, or an FMCG environment
- Previous staff management experience is essential
- Must have strong communication skills, this is working with, and influencing multiple stakeholder at all levels across the wider business
- High degree of commercial acumen essential, a forward thinker, always looking at better ways to support the businesses growth
- Team player, someone who enjoys working with people, helping and developing
Whats On Offer
- £65,000 to £75,000 per annum, plus 10% bonus (based on Company and Personal performance)
- 25 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 26 after 3 years service
- Private Medical Insurance (Covered for employee and current policy is with BUPA paid by the Company)
- Pension (4% employee 5% employer)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary death in service cover if a pension scheme member and 2 x if not a member)
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for progression, if you would like to find out more about this Finance Manager job for a manufacturing organisation based Wrexham Industrial Estate please apply, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.