21 Dec Sales Order Administrator (Permanent)
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are delighted to be exclusively supporting, a manufacturer, who is looking to take their market by storm. This is a great opportunity for a proven Customer Service individual, to join a small team, with ambitious growth plans, that can offer a clear path to develop your career.
- First line customer response across all mediums of communication, verbal and written
- Manage the Sales Order Process from beginning to the end, including raising all paperwork with all internal and external departments
- Liaising with internal and external parties and updating the customer throughout the process
- Communicate with senior management team and assisting with forecast reports and highlighting any issues and resolving before they become a problem
- Provide effective administration support for the management team when required
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Project management capability
- Stock administration experience
- Working knowledge of basic accounting
- Team player, who is happy to work in a small, friendly team and if people need help or are on leave, must be happy to cover
- Up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Pension scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Looking to recruit for the right person to this full-time, permanent position as soon as possible
- Free on-site parking
For more information or to apply to this Sales Order Administration position, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you! If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.