29 Jan Administrator – 12 month contract
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a well-established organisation based on the outskirts of Wrexham, in their recruitment of an Administrator. The post holder will report to the Team Manager and support the membership department. An exciting opportunity for someone to join a friendly and supportive team and assist in the key activities of a new CRM system implementation.
Acting under the authority of the Team Manager, responsibilities of the Administrator include the following:
- Updating, transferring and maintenance of the portal system
- Creating new member records
- Renewing current members, checking to see if there are any changes to address, contact numbers etc
- Answering calls to the department, taking messages and supporting
- Carrying out any other tasks as directed by the Team Manager
- Supporting the team with additional administration duties
- up to £23,000 per annum – dependent on experience
- Free on site parking
- Excellent holiday and additional benefits
- Full time working hours – Monday to Friday
- Looking to recruit the right person as soon as possible to this fixed term 12 month contract
- For the right individual, this 12 month contract could result in a permanent job
Should this position be of interest, then please apply now – we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.