20 Nov Financial Controller (Temp/Perm) – Job Filled Dec 2020
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client for a finance controller to start as soon as possible. The role is working for a well established SME manufacturing business based in the Hyde area. The successful person will have proven experience as a ‘hands on’ SME financial controller with excellent communication skills. This role will be a number 1 in finance reporting directly to the Managing Director with a dotted line to the CFO of the parent company. This will be a challenging environment so it is key that the successful individual has a calm and measured approach.
- Day to day management of the finance function, with direct responsibility for a management accountant and the recruitment of a small transactional team
- Production of the monthly management accounts to trial balance
- Production of the monthly management information pack including variance analysis and commentary
- Quarterly preparation of sales analysis reports by region and sales person
- Completion of all monthly reconciliations
- Overseeing the preparation of both weekly and monthly payrolls
- Primary point of contact for the annual external audit by KPMG, with no material audit adjustments
- Responsible for day to day cash management and liquidity, primarily credit control and purchase ledger
- Uploading daily invoicing and ledger reconciliations to the Asset Backed Lending (ABL) facility
- Preparing month-end borrowing base and loan reconciliations for the ABL lender
- Primary point of contact for quarterly ABL audits
- Preparation of rolling 13-week cash forecast
- Assisting with annual budgeting and monthly rolling forecasts
- Assisting in production of statutory accounts and tax pack
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as a ‘Hands On’ Financial Controller within a manufacturing environment or similar industry.
- This will be a challenging environment so it is key that the successful individual has a calm and measured approach
- Advanced Excel & analytical skill
- Excellent communication skills
- £55,000 to £65,000 per annum, plus competitive package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
For further information on this financial controller job based in Hyde, please apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.