20 Aug Sales Administrator
We are currently representing a well known business based in Wrexham who are currently looking for a permanent Sales Administrator, reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Process all customer orders and invoices in line with the businesses procedures. Checking that the amounts and pricing are correct
- Responsible for dealing with all customer service queries to ensure excellent Customer Satisfaction, including liaising with the suppliers
- Ensure stock management and processes are working in line with the businesses requirements
- Maintain pricing data in line with agreed protocols
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Produce customer and supplier statements and resolve queries
- Support office management and sales team through the preparation of management information
- Ensure Credit Control process and control through reporting and proactive communications with customers in line with agreed credit limits
- Filing of customer, supplier and financial information and records
- General administrative duties as required by Managers
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Good Excel skills required
- Basic credit control experience
- Experience working in a customer service-based role
- Ability to work to deadline within a FMCG environment
What’s On Offer:
- c£18,000 per annum, possibly more dependent on experience
- Free parking
For further information on this permanent Sales Administration Officer contract based in Wrexham working for a well established company, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.