05 Mar Part-Time Finance Manager (14 Months FTC) – Now filled April 2021
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are pleased to be awarded the opportunity to recruit for a growing SME based in the Oswestry area for a ‘hands on’ Finance Manager for a period of 14 months. This role is reporting directly to the MD with all financial support for a small growing enterprise. The successful individual would be available to start at the end of April and commit to the full length of the contract.
- Responsible for all aspects of the finance for a small business
- Full production of the management accounts pack from start to finish, variance & margin analysis
- Cash management & cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of the budgets and forecasts
- Supervision of a couple of part-time finance and credit control assistants
- Overseeing the transactions, payroll, credit control, sales ledger
- Possible involvement of the implementation of a system upgrade
- Ad hoc support to the MD and the wider business
- Liaising with the bank with regards to payments
- Available to start end of April
- Previous experience as an all round Finance Manager, happy to be ‘hands on’
- Must have good communication skills as you will be dealing with the banks and also all levels of people across the business
- Good Excel & analysis skills
- A team player is key, this is a small team of up to 15 and everyone must be happy to muck in where needed
- Hours circa 30 hours per week 3 to 4 days
- £35000 to £40000 pro rata
- Parking available
- Remote working until people had had their first vaccine and then would be looking to bring staff back a couple of times a week, so person needs to be local.
For further information on this Part-Time Finance Manager opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.