19 Mar Customer Service Co-ordinator
Customer Service Co-ordinator
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group, have the pleasure of supporting a well known manufacturing business, based on the outskirts of Wrexham, in their recruitment of a Customer Service Co-ordinator. A newly created role, due to continual business growth. This fixed term, year contract reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Customer Service Co-ordinator required to manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring that high standards of customer care is a priority as well as processing orders in accordance with service level agreements.
• Process all UK & Export orders received by telephone and e-mail
• Deal efficiently with any problems with orders, shipments or pricing queries raised by Customers
• Communicate with Customers/Subsidiaries on a regular basis to advise them of outstanding orders, changes to orders or delivery dates or any other amendment which may occur
• To continually look to improve internal processes to increase accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness to the Customer Service Department as a whole
• Make pro-active decisions in line with customer’s needs and company policies
The successfully appointed Customer Services Coordinator will have the following skills and abilities:
• Strong Customer Service skills and experience.
• Ability to build good working relationships with both internal and external Customers in the UK and on a global basis.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in service delivery.
• Ability to work productively in a face paced environment.
• Demonstrates a passion for customer service
• Import/Export documentation experience would be an advantage
• Customs clearance experience would be an advantage
• IT literate – proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
• £23,000 – £25,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
• 37.5 hours per week working 08.30am-5pm Monday to Thursday (on site), 08.30 – 14.30 on a Friday (working from home)
• 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
• Fantastic working environment
• Contributory pension
• Friendly team and excellent management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.