03 Sep Commercial Finance Business Partner
The Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are currently working with a large and well-established business based in the Crewe area. Our Client is seeking a Commercial Finance Business Partner on a trajectory career path. This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic Head of Commercial Finance, and be part of a forward thinking team. The successful individual will ideally be qualified with proven experience in a similar role. Excellent communicator, financial planning, Excel and analysis skills will be essential to undertake this role.
This role will be part of a team that drives the business forward and provides the day-to-day reporting of the financial and strategic KPI’s as well as being accountable for the development and implementation of the business case models that will be used across the organisation. There will also be a requirement to partner with the finance functions supporting the sales, marketing and operational teams at the Crewe HQ. As a key role in the business, this role will be pivotal and is expected to contribute proactively to the day to day management of the business as well as the business improvement strategy.
- Weekly and monthly reporting and preparation, including 12 month rolling forecasts
- Budgeting & forecasting, weekly review with Senior stakeholders
- Daily sales & unit forecasting, communicating insightful analysis across the organisation
- Commercial reporting, producing complex Excel reports and analysis for sales & buying
- Partnering with multiple departments and developing commercial awareness across the business to aid variance analysis and reporting
- Producing commercial management information packs for the units, with commentary
- Regular review of the organisations results, working with the business to help drive efficiencies across the business
- Month end review of the P&L, highlighting any discrepancies
- Variance analysis, production of meaningful management information
- Review of pricing contracts, finance support to the business
- Cash flow reporting and financial analysis, using advanced Excel modelling techniques
- Continuous process improvement
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified – Essential
- Larger company background with manufacturing experience – Preferred
- High level of commercial finance awareness, ability to communicate with multiply stakeholders across a large business
- Excellent Excel, IT and analytical skills, working with large volumes of data
- Confident, able to respectfully challenge if and when required
- This is a fast paced environment, the successful individual must be able to work in a changing environment but still maintain a high level of accuracy
- Team player – Essential
- £45,000 to £50,000 per annum plus competitive benefit scheme (up to £55k if person has relevant manufacturing background)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Work place pension scheme
- Free parking
If you are interested in hearing more about this new opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.