02 Oct Interim Financial Controller (Stock) – Filled Oct 2020
We have an urgent requirement for a interim financial controller with experience of inventory control to start as soon as possible for a Crewe based Company. This role is for an initial period of 3 months with a good chance of it extending further.
You will be reporting to the Head of Finance and responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee the inventory system, ensuring all stock is correctly valued and accounted for
- Involved in the preparation of monthly accounts packs and reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts
- Responsible for providing the weekly forecasts with supporting commentary
- Manage system variances with operations and ensure adjustments are made in line with SOX requirements
- Regular review of returns branch plants with stakeholders to ensure stock is moved through in a timely manner.
- Ensure that financial accounting requirements for inventory are delivered in the ERP upgrade project
- Manage and develop members of team to ensure progression opportunities for junior members.
- Ad hoc projects as and when required
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or Equivalent experience
- Able to start at short notice – essential
- Proven experience in a financial control role with previous stock accounting experience
- Excellent Excel & analytical skills – essential
- Good communication skills as you will be speaking with all levels of people across the business
- This is a changing environment, and the ability to switch finance projects at a moments notice could happen
- £45000 to £47000 per annum (pro rata contract duration)
- 40 hours per week
- Home based for the next 3 months with occasionally visits to site. However once they are able to work back in the offices the role will be based in Crewe
To find out more about this interim financial controller job, please apply we’d be delighted to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.