06 Oct Commercial Finance Analyst
The Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are currently working with a leading professional services business based in the Wrexham area who are recruiting for a permanent Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team. Our Client is a dynamic business growing both organically and via acquisition.
This is a hybrid role of finance & commercial business analytics. The successful individual will need to be super-efficient on dashboard management within the Power BI tool, able to produce and extract key financial data and analyse metrics across the business relating to the business’s performance and its key drivers.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller and working within the main finance team
- Responsible for preparing a management KPI reports for Directors across the business, with commentary
- Lead on transitioning the business from an Excel based report process to a bespoke management reporting tool, data warehouse
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders and working closely with the data team with regards to budgets and forecasts, partnering across all functions Sales, Marketing, IT, Operations
- Provide detailed financial analysis and scenario planning on trends and performance of the business and its key drivers
- Working to tight deadlines, providing feedback and commentary to senior stakeholders across the business metrics
- Ad hoc project work will include providing financial information on multiple projects such as merges & acquisitions, new business tenders, migration of acquisitions
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or nearly qualified with a strong analytical business finance process background, or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical, financial modelling, advanced Excel and Power BI skills are essential to carry out this role
- Must be a confident communicator as this role will be liaising and presenting to all levels across the business providing financial data
- Ability to work under pressure and provide financial information at short notice
- A team player, driven with excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills, able to plan and follow and implement a process that other people can understand
- Must be a self-starter, able to find solutions not problems
- £28,000 to £43,000 per annum
- Excellent holidays and benefits scheme provided
- Free parking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.