19 Mar Sales Administrator
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting a leading manufacturing business on the outskirts of Wrexham in their recruitment of a permanent Sales Administrator. A great opportunity, to support an individual with a proven track record supporting customers, as this position has a clear route of progression.
A Sales Administrator to work for a manufacturer and worldwide distributor of bespoke products.
• Generating quotations for overseas customers
• Processing sales orders for overseas customers
• Checking stock availability
• Coordinating delivery transportation for varying parts of the world
• Liaising with customers and colleagues to resolve queries and ensure deliveries are made within deadlines
• Devising and sending email marketing campaigns
• Preparing correspondence
• Answering the telephone
• Participating in daily team meetings to ensure maximum efficiency and delivery of high service levels
• Assisting with other office tasks as required
The successfully appointed Sales Coordinator will have the following skills and abilities:
• Demonstrable and broad range of office experience
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Proficient Administrator who is able to deal with complex freight paperwork and logistics
• Ability to prioritise and organise own workload effectively, and take ownership of challenges in a dynamic business, working with minimal supervision and using initiative
• High level of numeracy and literacy skills, along with excellent attention to detail
• Intermediate/advanced level working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Adaptable and flexible approach to work, with commitment to deliver business support accurately and under pressure, within tight deadlines
• Reliable, organised and diligent, with an excellent telephone manner
• Can do attitude and a willingness to learn
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivering high quality products to their customers as well as contributing to the personal development of their employees.
• £21,000 – £27,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
• Working hours: 0830-1700 (Monday to Thursday ) and 0830-1630 (Friday); 30mins lunch each day
• Permanent opportunity, looking to recruit the right individual as soon as possible
• An early finish on a Friday
• Progression opportunities
• Modern working environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.