17 Jul Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are currently recruiting for a new temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk, to work closely alongside the Finance Manager in the day to day running of accounts department. This job is based in Chester, initially for the on boarding process and then offer home working. Ideally the successful candidate will have a proven purchase ledger background, with at least 1/2 years’ experience.
Job details are as follows:
- Processing invoices, mainly from email
- Involved with some batching and coding
- Investigating and dealing with invoice queries in a timely manor
- Involved with email management of invoice approval – once approved, making payments daily, weekly and monthly.
- Bank and statement reconciliations
- General accounts administration to the team, such as filing, scanning and post
Skills and Background:
- Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manor
- Minimum one year’s purchase ledger experience
- Team player who is self-motivated and has the ability to work without constant supervision
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach as additional task may be given
Hours and Benefits:
- Temporary position for 2/3 months – to start asap
- Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm – although for the right person there could be flexibility to a 4 day week
What you need to do:
If you’re interested in this role for a temporary full time Purchase Ledger Clerk job based in Chester, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.