16 Nov Part time Purchase Ledger Clerk
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a well-established organisation based in Ellesmere Port recruiting for a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk. This is a permanent role and will be based full-time on-site.
The successful individual will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for processing high volume invoices via an automated system and dealing with internal and external supplier queries
- Reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders and ensure invoices are coded correctly
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Processing BACS payments and preparing payments
- Maintain the GRN ledger
- Previous experience working in a purchase ledger / accounts payable role
- Excellent communication skills required, able to deal with complex queries and escalate if required
- Strong IT & numerical skills with excellent attention to detail, double checking coding
- Team player happy to cover where necessary
- Able to work in a fast paced environment to dead lines
What’s on Offer
- Up to £26,000 per annum pro rated to the hours
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working of 4/5 hours per day, Monday to Friday – or potentially a 4 day week
- Free onsite parking
To find out more about this part time Purchase Ledger job based in Ellesmere Port, please apply we’d be delighted to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.