14 Jul Office Manager
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Manager on behalf of a Wirral based client. If you have the following experience we’d love to hear from you.
- To support the Company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff
- Maintain all office services by organising the office procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions
- Ensure office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- To communicate with management by updating and reviewing and analysing a variety of reports; summarising information; identifying trends.
- Responsible for office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Carry out training with all office and admin staff including the coaching, counseling and disciplining of employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
For further information on this Office Manager job based in the Wirral area, please apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.