07 Apr Office Manager
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Manager on behalf of a Chester based client. If you have the following experience we’d be delighted to hear from you.
- To support the Company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff
- Maintain all office services by organising the office procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions
- Ensure office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- To communicate with management by updating and reviewing and analysing a variety of reports; summarising information; identifying trends.
- Responsible for office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Carry out training with all office and admin staff including the coaching, counselling and disciplining of employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free on site parking
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
For further information on this Office Manager job based in the Chester area, please apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.