25 Aug Marketing Co-ordinator
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are delighted to be handling the permanent recruitment of an experienced Marketing Coordinator, working for a very well-established organisation based on the outskirts of Chester. This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing individual with excellent interpersonal skills as part of this role will include an element of sales. This role will report into the Commercial Head and work as part of a small yet busy friendly team of four.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Co-ordinate all marketing activities for each department and associated portfolio of Clients, and ensure key Stakeholders & Account Managers are kept up to date
- Lead the timetable for commercial input in to the magazine, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Manage day to day messaging via a variety of social media channels, update and manage company blog, e-newsletter and magazine.
- Manage and review the Company website, updating content ensuring all compliant and current
- Conduct and report analysis of site and social traffic
- Create, maintain and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Assist Project Managers with monthly marketing email service to prospective Clients
- There will be an element of sales required in this role to approach Clients, Partners and Sponsors to sell several spaces within the magazine
- Writing and research of a variety of articles related to their sector
- Organise meetings, compiling agendas
- At least 2 years experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant or related position
- Significant experience within a variety of social medial platforms
- Excellent communication skills are essential in this role as you will be working across a broad spectrum of stakeholders both internal and external
- Full proficient using Word, Power Point packages
- Able to multi-task with excellent time management and organisation skills is paramount in this role
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- Team player, approachable will to help others
- £23,000 to £25,000 (dependent on experience would consider paying up to £28k)
- Flexible working – is a hybrid role but must be local to the Chester area
- Hours 36 per week
- Free parking, really nice offices, lovely team
- There might be some travel so a full clean driving license will be required
We do have a comprehensive job specification so if you are interested in finding out more about this excellent Marketing Co-ordinator job based near Chester, please apply we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.