16 Nov Management Accountant
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an experienced ‘Hands On’ Management Accountant to join our clients’ small yet fast pace team working for a well-established business based in the Flintshire area turning over in the region of £7m. The successful individual will ideally be a fully qualified accountant, however if someone has proven experience working as a hands on management accountant we would be very open to receiving your CV.
- Preparation of the monthly management information pack, accompanied by detailed schedules and variance analysis.
- Delivering accurate management reports to facilitate key decision-making.
- Analysing financial performance to support business profitability and growth.
- Acting as the primary contact for year-end audit and tax processes.
- Formulating annual budgets and conducting monthly reforecasts.
- Providing weekly updates on forecasted sales and preparing detailed 12-week cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Proactively managing working capital in collaboration with operations and the broader finance team.
- Ideally CIMA qualified, with consideration for part-qualified candidates, or qualified by experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management accounting role, manufacturing experience would be advantageous
- Good on IT systems such as fully integrated ERP system
- Advanced Excel & Analytical skills
- Experience in preparing cash flow forecasts and effectively managing working capital.
- Good understanding of multi-currency transactions
- Excellent communication skills with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- £40,000 to £50,000 pa
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- 4 days in office, one day working from home
If you are ready to take on a challenging yet rewarding management accountant role working for a well-established and growing business based in the Flintshire area, apply today! We look forward to reviewing your application and welcoming a new member to our exciting journey!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.