31 Mar Interim Project Management Accountant – Filled April 2021
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are currently working with a leading employer in the central Liverpool area who have a strong ethos to the investment of their employees, encouraging the ongoing development of talent within their business. The reason for this Interim Project Management Accounting opportunity is due to a recent SAP implementation that has created an opportunity for the development of management reporting. This role will be up to 6 months on duration.
- Responsible for managing the month and year-end close process, including the work of the external auditor
- Working with the various divisional finance managers across the Group to ensure the management reporting all links and each divisional finance manager is working towards the same goal
- An important part of this role is continuous improvement developing better ways of reporting using the recently implemented ERP system
- Preparation of the annual & quarterly budgets and forecast processes
- Consolidation of management information for month end
- Ad hoc project, analysis and reporting work
SAP Project Accounting
Following a SAP implementation there are a number projects that will need attention such as building new reports to support how the business produces their management reporting information. Also to help scope & plan out projects that could be done over a period of time.
There will also need to be some testing at various stages of the implementation including running the data through the ERP system and checking it back. So always some mundane task in a role but also very important that the data is correct.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Proven experience as a management accounting – essential
- In depth experience using & developing ERP systems to enhance better reporting methods
- Excellent communication skills as this role will be working across the business with all different levels of people
- Must have a ‘can do attitude’ whilst this is a larger business everyone is hands on and are willing to support other areas if required
- £225 to £325 per day
- Free parking
- Start as soon as possible
- You will be required to work on site 2/3 days a week
For further information on this interim project management accountant opportunity based in Liverpool, please apply we’d be delighted to hear from you. Successful individual must be located within the local area as you will need to be on site.