14 Jul Interim Finance Manager
Interim Finance Manager required ASAP for manufacturing organisation based in Chester for a period of 6 months. This role is reporting to the Financial Director and will be responsible for managing the finance team, ensuring a smooth month end process is delivered with a significant focus on cash management.
- Production of management accounts
- Cashflow forecasting
- Management reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing a ledger team who are well established and may require direction
- Make improvements to systems and processes
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or previous experience in a similar role
- Background within manufacturing/FMCG/retail advantageous
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Staff management experience – essential
- Continuous process improvement
- £225 to £250 per day
- Free parking available
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.