14 Sep Finance Business Partner
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Business Partner to work for a well-established and growing business based on the Wirral. The role of Finance Business Partner is to develop and enhance better working relationships internally across the commercial and operational teams. You will be responsible for supporting and ensuring that non-finance budgetary holders understand their targets and provide finance with accurate information to enable better month end and management reporting for the business. This role will report directly to the Head of Finance and will be working as part of a small growing finance team. You will have exposure to all areas of the business, working closely with the operations and commercial teams to support line managers in achieving their financial budgets and targets.
Job details include
- Full preparation of the month end accounting, variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliation, all entries including accurals, prepayments to P&L
- Responsible for budgeting & forecasting, business partnering with stakeholders across the business to ensure line achieve their targets
- Develop KPI’s and financial reporting suites using Advanced Excel to obtain better management information
- Finance business partnering across all divisions identifying areas of potential or possible risk, feeding the numbers into an Excel model and creating meaningful financial information to assist the business with better decision making
- Overhead accounting & analysis, again working with the business to get the correct financial information to create better reporting
- Continuous process improvement, actively seek better and more efficient reporting methods to support the business as it grows
- Ad hoc financial reporting as required
- Part/Fully Qualified CIMA/ACCA (plus study support as part of the package if required)
- Minimum 3 to 4 year’s experience in a similar management accounting role with advanced Excel skills is essential
- Excellent communication skills is key in this role as the primary function of this is to work closely with the business
- Thrive in a busy environment, ability to work under pressure during busy periods hitting key deadlines
- Hands on ‘can do attitude’ this is a growing business and being a team player is essential in this role
- £33,000 to £38,000 per annum, plus study support (up to £40k dependent on qualification and experience)
- Pension statutory 3% / 5%
- Working hours 8.30am to 5pm – Mon to Thurs – 1.30pm Fri – is some flexibility around hours
- Free parking
To find out more about this Finance Business Partner job working for a growing Company on the Wirral, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.