06 Jun Customer Service Administrator
Rotheram Carrington Recruitment Group are delighted to be recruiting for a successful manufacturing business based in Wrexham. This permanent customer service administrator joins a hardworking, busy team, that all join and get stuck in, to get the job done.
- Actioning credit and return notes (Outbound and Inbound) using Sage
- Daily telephone calls inbound and outbound with customers
- Liaising with the carriers daily to ensure service needs are met
- Management of necessary paperwork to meet deadlines – for example Replacement goods.
- Recording and reporting Transport delivery reports
- Attending monthly meetings with the logistics team and Transport company, to discuss areas of service improvement
- General administration support to the team
- Previous Customer Service experience necessary
- Confident & outgoing personality and excellent telephone manner
- Ability to learn and deal with a variety of processes
- High level of communication skills
- Good IT skills – To include knowledge of Excel
- Manufacturing environment would be beneficial, but not essential
- Team player, who is happy to work in a small, friendly team
- £21,000 to £24,000 (dependent on experience)
- Looking to recruit for the right person to this full-time, permanent position as soon as possible
- Free on-site parking
For more information or to apply, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you! If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.